After a few hectic and trying weeks, I’ve decided to start keeping a weekly journal of the little (and big!) things that make me happy. Have a dose of happiness, every Saturday.
What has made me smile this week?
- A day out on the beach with good vegan food and the people I love.
- Meeting new people and learning new things at the UpFront Gardens project launch.
- Ian surprising me at home after finishing work early.
- A visit with my family, chilling in my mum’s back garden with a beer.
- Finding out my niece can talk!
- Seeing my daughter connect with new friends at our local home education group.
- Facebook giving me Cover Stories.
- Being mentioned in a Facebook Live workshop by You Baby Me Mummy.
- Having lunch with my dad, sister, brother-in-law and my new baby nephew.
- Watching my sons faces as they threw wet sponges at their deputy headteacher at the school fete. Payback!
One challenge I overcame.
I had a bit of writers block recently. Despite having loads of posts planned, not as many as usual were being published and my stats had started to suffer. I seem to be at the other side of it now. Phew!
Three things I’m looking forward to next week.
- Getting the details sorted for the first of my monthly eco-friendly giveaways.
- Finding out more about our next home – I have no idea how long this application will take!
- Spending extra time with Ian on Tuesday morning.
What made you happy this week?