The Little Happy Journal Live is becoming a linky!
It’s been a fairly good few days – my finger has recovered (I sprained it rolling over onto my hand awkwardly), I got a lot done and I feel like I managed to chase the best feelings in life pretty effectively!
Actively chasing the best feelings retrains our focus and helps us to see the good things in life instead of always looking for the negative. If you didn’t do last week’s task (which is fair enough because this is the first linky) then I highly recommend it: write a list of your top 5 everyday feelings in life and put it somewhere you’ll see it often. Then try and do all of those things within the next week or so.
The Little Happy Journal Live
Three things that made me happy: Getting loads of cuddles from the boys to help my hand feel better, being complimented on my work by a client, finally pressing publish on my structured mindfulness journal!
What challenged me and what I did about it: Not a great deal, it’s been a pretty good week! At a stretch you could say Ian and I getting territorial over garden space.
What I’m looking forward to this week: Arranging a launch party for the mindfulness journal (or some other “launch” type thing), celebrating Ian’s birthday and SPRING! If it ever actually gets here. I hope it does.
This week, focus on: Getting outside and making the most of what we have, while we have it.
Want to join in? Here are the rules!
- You can share up to three posts a week.
- I’d love it if you told me your three things etc, but you don’t have to.
- All posts must have either the badge or a written link to this post which can be no-follow if you prefer.
- You must comment on at least this post and the post before yours.
- Every week I will share my favourite posts.
- Share on Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #TheLittleHappyJournal and tag me @theincrediblog and I will RT/share.
- Want to add your own linky? That’s fine!
- All posts should have a happiness/mindfulness/motivational edge. Favourite recipes etc also welcome – food makes me happy!
The linky will be live every Tuesday 9am and will stay open until the next Monday at 11:55pm.
What has made you smile, or challenged you? What are you looking forward to in the next week? Let me know in the comments!