The Little Happy Journal Live is becoming a linky!
The last week has been a little crazy. I injured my back the weekend before last and have been on strong painkillers since (which is why I have been a bit quiet on the blog). I had to drop all of my posts last week that weren’t already scheduled. So this week, I have loads to catch up on.
What’s that, you say? More technical difficulties? Well, of course. My blog went down yesterday and it was a real faff getting it back up again. Thankfully, it’s all sorted now! I hope. Time to breathe.
My favourite post from last time was Best Boot Forward #13 from Indigo Wilderness. The Best Boot Forward community is a wonderful group who are taking steps to change their lives for the better, helped by the hosts, Kate and Chloe. Chloe asked the question: do you believe in luck?
The Little Happy Journal Live
Three things that made me happy: Spending the week with all three of my children for my half of the Easter holidays, being looked after by Ian and the kids and being motivated people who like to get things done at the end of the week.
What challenged me and what I did about it: Injuring my back was definitely the biggest challenge for me. I struggled with not being able to do anything with my sons for our half of the holidays. I took comfort in the little things, seeing how wonderfully I was looked after and realising that I had a bigger support network than I thought I did 🙂
What I’m looking forward to this week: Continuing to recover, catching up on the mountain of stuff I haven’t done and (fingers crossed) a night out with Ian at the end of the week!
This week, focus on: breaking the cycle of negativity by saying three good things about yourself several times a day, every day for the next week. My “I am” mantra is I am unique. I am intelligent. I am good enough.
Want to join in? Here are the rules!
- You can share up to three posts a week. They don’t all have to be your posts.
- I’d love it if you told me your three things etc, but you don’t have to.
- All posts must have either the badge or a written link to this post which can be no-follow if you prefer.
- You must comment on at least this post and the post before yours.
- Every week I will share my favourite posts.
- Share on Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #TheLittleHappyJournal and tag me @theincrediblog and I will RT/share.
- Want to add your own linky? That’s fine!
- All posts should have a happiness/mindfulness/motivational edge. Favourite recipes, travel etc also welcome – if it makes you happy, share it with us!
The linky will be live every Tuesday 9am and will stay open until the next Monday at 11:55pm.