When I came up with the idea for this recipe earlier on in the week, I immediately wondered how on Earth I’d gone my whole life without it. These choco-peanut tortilla smores are gooey, sweet and deliciously sinful. We are definitely having this at Green Gathering this year and probably several times before and after!
Choco-Peanut Tortilla Smores.
Ingredients (serves 8).
- 8 tortillas
- Chocolate spread or dark chocolate chips
- Vegan marshmallows
- Smooth peanut butter
- Chocolate syrup and sprinkles to top (optional)
- Spread each tortilla with a thin layer of peanut butter and chocolate spread.
- Spoon in a liberal amount of marshmallow fluff.
- Fold and warm through in a pan or in foil over coals or fire for a minute or so, if desired.
- Swap the peanut butter for your favourite jam.
- Try using chocolate chips instead of chocolate spread.
- These are amazing for camping or enjoy cold for an extra special picnic treat.
- Looking for more camping food ideas? Start here!