Why you should work with me
As my main stream of income, the success of Inspire Create Educate matters a lot to me! I take great pride in producing beautiful, well-written content that my readers love. The topics my readers are most interested in include sustainability, mindfulness, wellbeing and vegan food. In May 2018 I was announced as one of Vuelio’s Top 10 Green Bloggers in the UK.
- DA: 20
- PA: 31
- Unique Visitors: 1,000+ per month
- Twitter: 800+
- Instagram: 300+
- Facebook: 150+
- Pinterest monthly reach: 38,300+
- Total social following: 1,200+
Last updated 26/04/2018. Feel free to ask for an update!
Brands I’ve worked with
Indigo Herbs, Green Gathering, Juno Magazine, Used Kitchen Exchange, Shiply, Etsy and more!
How I can help you
- Hosting sponsored posts, infographics and links;
- Writing guest posts or other copy for your blog or website;
- Posting across my social media networks;
- Reviewing or speaking at your event, conference or festival;
- Providing guest content for your social networks;
- Reviewing products relevant to my audience
Do you want something not listed here? Email me anyway – I might be able help and if not I probably know a blogger that can!
These are your next steps…
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving me as much detail as you can about your campaign, especially what you need from me, your deadline and your budget;
- I’ll email you back within a week, unless it’s a school holiday;
- We’ll work out and agree on our campaign;
- I’ll get to work, hitting the deadlines and deliverables we agreed on;
- You’ll get an invoice for the agreed price on completion of the work;
- You pay on time;
- Everybody wins!